Permanent URI for this collection
Browsing Annual Reports by Title
Now showing 1 - 15 of 15
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen AccessAnnual Report 1972-1973(Eyre and Spottiswoode Ltd, Thanet Press, Margate-England, 1975) COCOA Research InstituteManagement board pg. 4; Staff list pg. 4; General Report pg. 7; Plantation management pg. 9; Research reports pg. 17; Agronomy pg. 23; Plant Pathology pg. 27; Entomology pg. 77; Physiology and Biochemistry pg. 139; Soil Science pg. 170; Publications pg. 181.
- ItemRestricted AccessAnnual Report Department of Labour, Eastern Region of Nigeria 1956-1957(Government of the Eastern Region Nigeria, 1957-09-04) Government of the Eastern Region NigeriaThe rapid industrial development during a year of major wage movement was not impeded to any great extent by industrial strife. Employers and trade unions are to be commended on the patience exercised in resolving most disputes around the conference table. Industrial development has considerably increased the number of the wage-earning population even in the most rural parts of the Region. The standard of living has increased considerably over the year for both the wage-earning and peasant farming communities. If this progress is to be maintained and a sound economy retained, careful thought must be given by both the trade unions and employers to relate wages to productivity.
- ItemOpen AccessAnnual Report of the Mines Division of the Ministry of Mines and Power for the year ended March 31st, 1964(Ministry of Mines and Power, 1964-03-31) The Ministry of Mines and PowerThe report of the Chief Inspector of Mines for the year 1963/1964
- ItemOpen AccessAnnual Report Survey Department 1957-58(Minister of Town Planning, 1957) Minister of Town PlanningOffices; Staff; Survey; Revenue; licensed Surveyors' Plan; List of Appendices
- ItemOpen AccessFourth Annual Report of the Eastern Regional Development Board: 1952-53(C.M.S. Niger Press, Port Harcourt, Nigeria, 1954-02-20) EASTERN Regional Development BoardChapter 1-Introduction pg.3; Chapter 2- Constitution pg.3; Chapter 3- Funds pg.4; Chapter 4-Policy. pg.4, Chapter 5-Investigation and Consideration of Applications pg.5, Chapter 6-Liabilities pg.8, Chapter 7-Authorities pg.8, Chapter 8-Balance Sheets.pg.9, Chapter 9-Schedule of Loans-pg.10
- ItemOpen AccessFourth Annual Report of the Eastern Regional Development Board: 1952-53(C.M.S. NIGER PRESS PORT HARCOURT, NIGERIA, 1954-02-20) Eastern Regional Development BoardChapter1-Introduction Pg.3; Chapter2- Constitution Pg.3; Chapter3- Funds Pg.4; Chapter 4-Policy. Pg.4, Chapter5-Investigation and Consideration of Applications Pg.5, Chapter6-Liabilities Pg.8, Chapter7-Authorities Pg.8, Chapter8-Balance Sheets.Pg.9, Chapter9-Schedule of Loans-Pg.10
- ItemOpen AccessMid-Western State Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Programme, 1968-70(Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, 1968-06-06) OGBEMUDIA, S. O.Chapter I- General survey, Chapter II- Primary production, Chapter III- Industrial production, Chapter IV-Economic overheads, Chapter V- Social overheads Chapter VI- Education, Chapter VII- Administration, Chapter VIII- Financing the Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Programme.
- ItemOpen AccessNATIONAL POLICY ON CHEMOTHERAPY SAFETY (CHEMOSAFE)(Federal Ministry of Health, 2021-06) Federal Ministry of HealthThe Federal Ministry of Health is committed to making all forms of cancer treatment more accessible and affordable in Nigeria. This underscores the collaboration currently in place to increase access to quality cancer care services at markedly reduced cost across the country. The Ministry is also paying particular attention towards improving access to radiotherapy services as well as improved expertise for surgical interventions nationwide.
- ItemOpen AccessReport of state epidemiologists' summit on strengthening response to health emergencies(Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria, 2020) Federal Ministry of Health, NigeriaChapter 1: Introduction; Background; Study justification; Objectives; General objectives; Specific objectives; Expected outcome; Chapter 2: Presentation by chief consultant epidemiologists; Discussion; Breakout sessions; Plenary presentations by geopolitical groups; Discussions; Chapter 3: Conclusion; Recommendations; Appendices;
- ItemOpen AccessReports of cases decided in the Federal Supreme Court and the High Court of Western Nigeria(The Government Printer, Ibadan, Western Nigeria, 1961) Edited by The Committee for Law Reporting, Western NigeriaThe queen vs chigbata olise pg. 1; Eusebius Evoroja vs Cathrina Evoroja and Chief Onovughe Uwevbiyerhiavbe pg. 6; Emurotu Ede and Okonedo Akpojiyowhin vs Osirire Ulogho pg. 9; J. E. Edokpolor vs J. I. Idehen pg. 11; Chief Sam Warri Esi, Monefe Abobo and Ohanoma Ogio vs Itsekiri Communal Land Trustees 1 and The Attorney-General (Western Region) pg. 15; The Queen vs Lambo Sokoto pg. 27; The Queen vs The Governor In Council, Western Nigeria and Ex Parte Prince Kasali Adenaiya pg. 31; Augustine Onuorah vs Commissioner Of Police pg. 35; The Queen v. D. S. Azigbo and Others. Pg.37; Gbadamosi Lahan (for Himself and on behalf of the Ikolaba Family) v. The Attorney-General, Western Nigeria. Pg. 39; The Queen Governor in Council, Western Nigeria ex parte Solomon Dada Adeyanju. Pg.45; Olabisi Beckley v. Bobby Olufemi Beckley. Pg.47;Oketoyinbo Amao and Others (for themselves and on behalf of the Okiri Family) v. Bello Amao and Daniel Babalola. Pg.50; I. A. Morakinyo v. Ibadan District Council. Pg.55; Miroslav Prichlik vs Edward Lovel Marsh Barlow Brothers Limited Lagos, Sir John D. Barlow, Bart. Thomas B. Barlow and Nigerian Rubber Company Limited pg. 59; Zahava Adams vs Ibadan District Council pg. 67; Samson Oshodin vs Ben O. E. Osagie and two others pg. 76; Buli Adisa vs Commissioner of Police pg. 81; The Queen vs The Governor In Council, Western 1 Region Of Nigeria The Honourable The Minister Of Local Government The Secretary To The Premier And Executive Council The Care-Taker Committee Of The Ife District Council In Re Joseph Adegboyega Adeniji pg. 86; Andrew Okojie and Four Others v. Commissioner of Police, Western Region.Pg.92; The Queen v. Governor in Council, Western Nigeria ex parte Adejuwon Odubote. Pg.95
- ItemOpen AccessSECOND ANNUAL REPORT of the EASTERN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT B0ARD, 1950 – 51(Eastern Regional Development Board, Enugu, 1952) Eastern Regional Development Board, EnuguIntroduction; Constitution; Meetings; Funds; Policy; Investigation and consideration of Applications; Control of the use of Advances; Loans and Grants; Ikot Ekpene Co-operative Rafia Marketing Society; Port Harcourt Planning Authority; P. E. Uwem & Sons of Atabong Eket; Ibez Trading, Industrial, Transport and Manufacturing Company, Limited; E. U. O. Moody of Abak; Galega, Fon of Bali; Mr J. V. Clinton of Calabar; United Ex-servicemen’s Motor Repair and Training Workshop, Aba; Industry and Service Agency, Buguma; Mr A. A. Geh of Bambui, Bamcnda; Ibeneme and Sons Plantations, Port Harcourt; T. Wachuku Sawmill, Limited, Port Harcourt; Mr E. M. W. Epelle of Opobo; Onitsha Town Native Administration; Local Authority, Enugu; Mr G. N. MacOliver ofEnugu; Mr Oyibo Imegi of Ahoada; Port Harcourt Town Council; Mr Martin N. N. Eke of Okputong, Bende; Mr Monday A. Nwogwugwu of Aba; Mr J. B. Onwuasoanya of Aba; Awka Co-operative Carvers Union, Limited; Mr J. W. Evoh of Umuaro, Aba; Mr Solomon I. Major of Ahoada; Mr N. M. Bebe ofKumba; Mr D. E. S. Jumbo of Obohia, Aba; The Okobo Farming Society of Okobo, Eket; Messrs V. F. O. Briggs and Partners of Abonnema; Mr J. J. Ekpiken of Oron; Mr J. Ngu of Kumba; L. N. Obioha Bros, of Oguta; Mr F. K. Ockiya of Aba; Mr L. Y. Nkenderum of Otampa, Okigwi; Mr A. Nwabueze of Enugu; Chief T. O. M. Eruba of Akwete, Aba; Mr M. E. Ezenezi of Enugu; Nigeria Eastern Wealth of Mbawsi, Aba; Mr C. Anadu of Onitsha Town; Ikot Ekpene Ex-servicemen’s Mechanic and Transport Association; Mr H. O. Ekeke of Azumini, Aba; Chief K. J. Dagogo-Jack of Degema; Mr J. A. Mukete of Kumba; Erime Agwu Agwu, Oguta; Mr Bassey Akpan ofItu; Mr R. N. Ayuk of Sumbe, Mamfe Division; Mr B. A. Ajose of Enugu; The Local Authority, Enugu; Mr F. A. Lele of Twon, Brass; Chionye Ani Hus and Company, Aba; L. O. Okoro and Company of Aba; Mr M. A. Abassah of Aba; Mr S. H. Igbelina of Omerum, Onitsha; Mr G. E. Ukpabioh and Partners of Uyo; Mr G. O. Ejimofor and Partners, Enugu; Eastern Technical Company of Onitsha; Servicemen’s General Repair Company of Onitsha; Eastern Press Syndicate, Enugu; Mr S. B. A. Atulomah of Umuabili near Umuahia; Mr A. O. Udeorah of Ogidi, Onitsha; Mr F. Dibia of Obowo, Okigwi; Mr D. Asirim of Ahoada; The Calabar Mamfe Road Area Planning Authority; General; Instructions to applicants for a loan from the eastern regional development board; Report on the Audit of the Accounts of the Eastern Regional Development Board for the year ended 31st March, 1951. Eastern Regional development board balance sheet, 31st March 1951; Assets; Liabilities; Authorities; Income and Expenditure Account; Schedule of Loan
- ItemOpen AccessSELECTED SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO VOLUME 1(Federal Ministry of Information, Abuja, 1999-05-29) Federal Ministry of Information, AbujaTitle: Selected Speeches of President Olusegun Obasanjo Volume 1 Publisher: Federal Ministry of Information, Abuja Inaugural Speech. Pg.11; Speech at the Opening of the Seminar for Permanent Secretaries. Pg.21; Inauguration of the National Assembly. Pg.31; Address at the Inauguration of the Panel to Review Contracts, Licenses, Awards, Approvals and Appointments. Pg.41; Address at the Closing of the Special Seminar for Federal Permanent Secretaries. Pg.47; Address at the Inauguration of the Human Rights Investigation Panel. Pg.53; Address at the Inauguration of the Panel for the Assessment of Uncompleted Projects, Supplies and Services. Pg.59; Address on the Closing of the Nigerian Civil Service Dinner and Award ceremony. Pg.65; Keynote Address on the Occasion of the United Nations International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking. Pg.73; Keynote Address at the Inauguration’ of the Panel of Investigation of Federal Government Landed Property. Pg.79; Address on the Occasion of the Inaugural Meeting of the Council of States. Pg.83; Address at the Swearing-in of Ministers. Pg.91; Address on the Occasion of the Graduation Ceremony of Course 21 of Command and Staff College, Jaji. Pg.99; Goodwill Message to Officers and Soldiers of the Nigerian Army on the Occasion of Nigerian Army Day Celebration. Pg.107; Address at the 7th Graduation Ceremony of National War College. Pg.113; Address on the Occasion of the Passing out Parade of Officers, Cadets of the Special Short Service Course 2 from the Republic of SierraLeone, Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna. Pg.121; Statement on Budget Review to the National Assembly. Pg.127; Statement on the Occasion of the Inauguration of the National Council on Privatisation. Pg.139; Speech at the Meeting with Heads of Tertiary Institutions. Pg.145; Address at the Launching of the 1999 National Tree Planting Campaign. Pg.151; Address at the Summit of the Southern Africa Development Community (SADC), Maputo. Pg.159; Address at the Launching of the 1999 Human Development Report and the 1998 Human Development Report. Pg.167; Statement at the Consultative Meeting on Conference on Security, Stability, Development and Co-operation in Africa. Pg.173; Address at the Launching of the Campaign on National Rebirth Speech on the Occasion of the Inauguration of the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission. Pg.187; Address at the Fifty-fourth Session of the United Nations General Assembly, New York. Pg.191; Address at the Inauguration of Inter-Religious Council. Pg.201; Address at the Re-launching of UBE at Sokoto. Pg.207; Broadcast on the Occasion of the 39th Anniversary of Nigerian Independence. Pg.213; Speech at the Inauguration of the NDLEA Board. Pg.223; Address at the Opening of World Bank Seminar. Pg.229; Address at the Flag-off of the 1999 National Immunisation Day. Pg.235; Address on the 40th Anniversary Celebration of Metropolitan Club, Lagos. Pg.241; Address on World Food Day Celebration. Pg.247; Address at the Ceremonial Reception of the Last Batch of the Nigerian Contingent in ECOMOG Operation, Liberia. Pg.253; Address at Harvard University, USA. Pg.259; Address on the Occasion of Special Convocation at Wilberforce University, Ohio, US. Pg.275; Address at the Graduation Ceremony of Senior Executive Course 21 of NIPSS. Kuru, Jos. Pg.285; Address on tire Inauguration of the National Economic Intelligence Committee Pg.293; Statement on the Occasion of the Visit of the Prime Minister of Canada to Nigeria. Pg.297; Address on the Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of Punch Newspaper. Pg.303; Address at the Opening of the Seminar for Newly Appointed Ambassadors. Pg.309; Address at the Opening Ceremony of the First Edition of Re-orientation workshops for Directorate Level in the Federal Civil Service. Pg.315; Address on the Occasion of the Inaugural Summit of the Gulf of Guinea Commission in Libreville, Gabon. Pg.321; Budget Address to the Joint Session of the National Assembly, Abuja. Pg.325.
- ItemOpen AccessSixth Annual Report of the Eastern Regional Development Board 1954-55(Eastern Region Development Corporation, Enugu,, 1955) Eastern Regional Development BoardSixth Annual Report of the Eastern Regional Development Board 1954-55 Introduction Pg.3; Constitution Pg.3; Loan Policy. Pg.4; Funds Pg.5; Loans Pg.5; Administration Pg.7; Conclusion Pg.7; Report on the audit of the accounts of the eastern regional development board for the period 1st April, 1954—3ist January, 1955. Pg.8; Authorities Pg.9; Income and Expenditure Account Pg.9; Eastern Regional Income and Expenditure Account 1954. Pg.10; Development Board for the Period 1/4/54 to I4/I/55 1954 pg.11; Eastern Regional Balance Sheet 1953/54. Pg.12; Development board 31st January, 1955. Pg.13; Certificate Pg.14
- ItemOpen AccessSpeech by His Excellency the Governor of the Eastern Region of Nigeria Sir Robert de S. Stapledon, to the New (Fourth) Eastern House of Assembly on Friday 22 March 1957(GOVERNMENT PRINTER, 1957) Eastern Region of Nigeria
- ItemOpen AccessThird annual report of the Nigerian institute for oil palm research 1966-67 :(Nigerian institute for oil palm research: 1967, 1967) Nigerian institute for oil palm researchIntroduction; Part 1: Administration, management and development; Governing council; finance; Staff; Touring and visits; Agricultural shows and field days; Visitors, Physical development; Maintenance of buildings and machinery; The main station plantations; The sub- station Abak; Advisory and information division; Part II: Research; Agronomy Division; Plant breeding division; plant nutrition division; plant pathology division; Research engineering division; Soil chemistry division; Statistics division; Part III: Plant production; Plant production division; Appendix I: Meteotrological data; Appendix II: The institutes accounts for 1966-67.