Permanent URI for this collection
- ItemOpen AccessReport of state epidemiologists' summit on strengthening response to health emergencies(Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria, 2020) Federal Ministry of Health, NigeriaChapter 1: Introduction; Background; Study justification; Objectives; General objectives; Specific objectives; Expected outcome; Chapter 2: Presentation by chief consultant epidemiologists; Discussion; Breakout sessions; Plenary presentations by geopolitical groups; Discussions; Chapter 3: Conclusion; Recommendations; Appendices;
- ItemOpen AccessThird annual report of the Nigerian institute for oil palm research 1966-67 :(Nigerian institute for oil palm research: 1967, 1967) Nigerian institute for oil palm researchIntroduction; Part 1: Administration, management and development; Governing council; finance; Staff; Touring and visits; Agricultural shows and field days; Visitors, Physical development; Maintenance of buildings and machinery; The main station plantations; The sub- station Abak; Advisory and information division; Part II: Research; Agronomy Division; Plant breeding division; plant nutrition division; plant pathology division; Research engineering division; Soil chemistry division; Statistics division; Part III: Plant production; Plant production division; Appendix I: Meteotrological data; Appendix II: The institutes accounts for 1966-67.
- ItemOpen AccessSECOND ANNUAL REPORT of the EASTERN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT B0ARD, 1950 – 51(Eastern Regional Development Board, Enugu, 1952) Eastern Regional Development Board, EnuguIntroduction; Constitution; Meetings; Funds; Policy; Investigation and consideration of Applications; Control of the use of Advances; Loans and Grants; Ikot Ekpene Co-operative Rafia Marketing Society; Port Harcourt Planning Authority; P. E. Uwem & Sons of Atabong Eket; Ibez Trading, Industrial, Transport and Manufacturing Company, Limited; E. U. O. Moody of Abak; Galega, Fon of Bali; Mr J. V. Clinton of Calabar; United Ex-servicemen’s Motor Repair and Training Workshop, Aba; Industry and Service Agency, Buguma; Mr A. A. Geh of Bambui, Bamcnda; Ibeneme and Sons Plantations, Port Harcourt; T. Wachuku Sawmill, Limited, Port Harcourt; Mr E. M. W. Epelle of Opobo; Onitsha Town Native Administration; Local Authority, Enugu; Mr G. N. MacOliver ofEnugu; Mr Oyibo Imegi of Ahoada; Port Harcourt Town Council; Mr Martin N. N. Eke of Okputong, Bende; Mr Monday A. Nwogwugwu of Aba; Mr J. B. Onwuasoanya of Aba; Awka Co-operative Carvers Union, Limited; Mr J. W. Evoh of Umuaro, Aba; Mr Solomon I. Major of Ahoada; Mr N. M. Bebe ofKumba; Mr D. E. S. Jumbo of Obohia, Aba; The Okobo Farming Society of Okobo, Eket; Messrs V. F. O. Briggs and Partners of Abonnema; Mr J. J. Ekpiken of Oron; Mr J. Ngu of Kumba; L. N. Obioha Bros, of Oguta; Mr F. K. Ockiya of Aba; Mr L. Y. Nkenderum of Otampa, Okigwi; Mr A. Nwabueze of Enugu; Chief T. O. M. Eruba of Akwete, Aba; Mr M. E. Ezenezi of Enugu; Nigeria Eastern Wealth of Mbawsi, Aba; Mr C. Anadu of Onitsha Town; Ikot Ekpene Ex-servicemen’s Mechanic and Transport Association; Mr H. O. Ekeke of Azumini, Aba; Chief K. J. Dagogo-Jack of Degema; Mr J. A. Mukete of Kumba; Erime Agwu Agwu, Oguta; Mr Bassey Akpan ofItu; Mr R. N. Ayuk of Sumbe, Mamfe Division; Mr B. A. Ajose of Enugu; The Local Authority, Enugu; Mr F. A. Lele of Twon, Brass; Chionye Ani Hus and Company, Aba; L. O. Okoro and Company of Aba; Mr M. A. Abassah of Aba; Mr S. H. Igbelina of Omerum, Onitsha; Mr G. E. Ukpabioh and Partners of Uyo; Mr G. O. Ejimofor and Partners, Enugu; Eastern Technical Company of Onitsha; Servicemen’s General Repair Company of Onitsha; Eastern Press Syndicate, Enugu; Mr S. B. A. Atulomah of Umuabili near Umuahia; Mr A. O. Udeorah of Ogidi, Onitsha; Mr F. Dibia of Obowo, Okigwi; Mr D. Asirim of Ahoada; The Calabar Mamfe Road Area Planning Authority; General; Instructions to applicants for a loan from the eastern regional development board; Report on the Audit of the Accounts of the Eastern Regional Development Board for the year ended 31st March, 1951. Eastern Regional development board balance sheet, 31st March 1951; Assets; Liabilities; Authorities; Income and Expenditure Account; Schedule of Loan
- ItemOpen AccessSpeech by His Excellency the Governor of the Eastern Region of Nigeria Sir Robert de S. Stapledon, to the New (Fourth) Eastern House of Assembly on Friday 22 March 1957(GOVERNMENT PRINTER, 1957) Eastern Region of Nigeria
- ItemOpen AccessAnnual Report Survey Department 1957-58(Minister of Town Planning, 1957) Minister of Town PlanningOffices; Staff; Survey; Revenue; licensed Surveyors' Plan; List of Appendices
- 1 (current)