1 - 5 of 51
- ItemOpen AccessWESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA:(Ibadan: The Government Printer, Western State of Nigeria, 1958)
- ItemOpen AccessThe Judicial System in Southern Nigeria 1854-1954(London: Longman Group Limited, 1977)Chapter 1- Law as an agency, Chapter 2- The establishment of new courts of law, 1854-1908, Chapter 3- The courts in action, 1854-1914, Chapter 4- Lawyers and the administration, 1865-1914, Chapter 5- Judicial reorganisation, 1914, Chapter 6- The provincial and the ‘native’ courts, 1914-33, Chapter 7- Judicial reforms, 1933-54, Chapter 8- The Supreme Court, 1914-54
- ItemOpen Accesspapers relating to the instrument establishing the onitsha urban district council(Government printer, 1956)Papers Relating to toe Instrument Establishing toe Onitsha Urban District Council : instrument establishing the Onitsha urban district council and revoking the previous instruments establishing the Onitsha urban district council pg2: statement by the natives of Onitsha pg4: statement by the non-Onitsha ibos association pg 5: treaty signed on9th october , 1884 pg 8: interligence report on the town of Onitsha, Onitsha division pg 10: Administrative Proposals pg 19: System under British Rule pg.21: financial pg. 25:
- ItemOpen AccessWESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA:(Ibadan, Western State of Nigeria: The Government Printer,, 1963)
- ItemOpen AccessWhite paper on the report of the capital projects review Committee (C. P. R. C.) — November, 1984(Kaduna: The Government Printer, 1984, 1984)In this White Paper, (i) The Committee means the C.P.R.C; (ii) C.P.R.C. means Capital Projects Review Committee; (iii) ETC means Estimated Total Cost; (iv) RETC means Revised Estimated Total Cost; (v) The Report means the C.P.R.C. Report.