The Journal of Advocacy and Rehabilitation in Special Education (JARSE) Volume 18, Number 1.
1) Influence of Mathematics Anxiety on Attitude towards Mathematics among Students with Mathematics Difficulties in Secondary School in Ilorin Metropolis, Kwara State Nigeria 1; Adedayo Adesokan Ph.D
- Sex Education: A Tool for Promoting Positive Adolescents’ Sexual Behaviour in Public Secondary Schools in Oyo West Local Government Area, Oyo State 11; Adesina, Olusola J. Ph.D
3) Assessment of Influence of Peer Group and Social Interaction on the Academic Performance of Learners with Visual Impairment in Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo 18; Ovbigie, Adonis O. M. Oluka, Beth N. Ph.D
4) Basic Education in Nigeria: Any Concern for Special Needs Education? 27; Adigun, Olufemi Timothy
5) Literacy Education of the Beef Vendors for Hygienic Quality Beef and Public Health Situation at Bodija Market Ibadan, Nigeria 38; Akintola, M.A.Y. & Adekunle, A. A.
6) Educational Interventions for Gifted and Talented Children 47; Ekom-Idorenyin Victoria W.
- Family Factors as Predictors of Mathematics Performance of Pupils with Mild Intellectual Disability in Ibadan, Oyo State 58; Udeme Samuel Jacob, Marvel Timilehin Akinpelu, Angela Nneka Olisaemeka
8) Curriculum Innovation and Implementation: Training and Retraining of Teachers to Effect Change for Global Practices 68; Adegbite, Dorcas Olayemi Ph.D
9)The Place and Relevance of Authentic Assessment in Inclusive Schools 75; Shittu, Musibau Adeniyi, Adebisi, Rufus Olanrewaju Ph.D
- An Investigation into Factors Facing Implementation of Inclusive Education in Nigeria 81; Ordim, Promise N., Nwoguji, Stanley Chukwu
11) Learning Disabilities and Classroom Management of Children with Dyscalculia 90; Ekom-Idorenyin, Victoria W. , Amangala, Oyinlayefa Toluama,
12) The Roles of Regular Classroom Teachers in Inclusive System of Education 97; Dienye, Ekeneonyi Isaac, Atteng, Catherine James, Joy Bright-George
13) Autism Spectrum Disorder: Intervention Strategies for Special Educators 100; Ogunsola Gabriel O.
14) Effects of Broken Home on Academic Performance of Children with Intellectual Disability in Oyo East Local Government 108; Adejumo, Margaret Olubukola Taiwo
15) The Impact of Broken Homes on the Education of Children with Special Needs 113; Obe, Emmanuel Olusola
16) Self-Esteem and Study Habits as Predictors of Academic Achievement among Students in Secondary School in Rivers State 117; Owhonda, Nkechi Gift
17) Correlates of Academic Stress among Students with Hearing Impairment in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria 125; Isaiah, O. O., Popoola Oluwasesan
18) Emotional Intelligence: Factor for Sexual Activities among Students with Learning Disabilities in Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo, Oyo State 132; Feyisetan, Christianah Toyin
19) Teachers Self-Efficacy and Instructional Skills as Correlates of Academic Achievement of Students with Special Needs in Inclusive Schools in Imo State 137; Opara, Uche Eunice, Okoro, Uloaku Neme , Okanne, Franca Ubakanwa
- Home and School Factors as Correlates of Academic Motivation of Students with Special Need in Oyo State, Nigeria 143; Afolabi, Abiodun Ph.D
21) Women Empowerment Programme: A Veritable Tool for Empowering Trainable Women with Intellectual Disabilities 152, Ojuawo, M. B.
22) Mathematics Achievement and Students with Learning Disabilities 157; Edozie, S. Isioma, Lazarus, K. U.
- Rehabilitating Females Learners with Hearing Impairment through Active Participation in Science at Secondary and Post-Secondary School Levels: Implications and Strategies 163; Abdulkareem, Tawa Yusuff
- Challenges of Sexual Health Care for Women with Intellectual Disabilities 172; Olabisi, Adewale O.
- Advocating Total Educational Equity and Access for Children with Special Needs 179; Idemudia, Stanley, Anthony, Kolawole Israel
- Attitude of Special Need Students Towards Science Subjects in Port Harcourt Metropolis in Rivers State: Implication for Counseling 184; Sunday N. Ordu , Owhonda, Nkechi Gift
- Emotional Intelligence: A Predictor of Academic Performance of Students with Visual Impairment 190; Lawrence, Lovelyn E. Wadike, Ibiyekaribo
- Achieving Sustainable Development in Education through Sensory Screening as Entry Requirement into Nigerian Schools 196; Atteng, Catherine James, Aranmolate, Temitope Rasheedat Ugbo, Ebi Kalu
29) Children with Learning Disabilities: Assessment and Implications for Teaching 201; Erasmus Silas E.
- Influence of Stress and Burnout on Job Efficiency of Pre-Primary and Primary Special Education Teachers in Ogbomosho Town 206; Olatunji, Saheed Olawale, Ajayi, Samuel Olufemi